Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crankiness

I've been fighting it all day long. And "IT" has hit me in full ofrce this evening...I'm CRANKY! Kinda over tryin' not to be as well.

The day didn't start out well this morning, but turned out to be okay and everything worked out. Took Morgan to her doc appt and she is healthy, really can't ask for much more than that. She has some lifestyle changes to make, but nothing too drastic. Studying for final while waiting for np this am and again in the afternoon when Meredith had to go for her nose. Whew! what a day! Doctors and studying.

Took the final with all the preparation I could possibly do...did not do as well as I was hoping to do, but did the best I could. Prepared as much as I could. All in all will end up with a B in the class instead of the A that I had going into the final, but it is not the end of the world.

Found out that Jason talked with Kitchenaid today only to find out that they are sorry that we are having problems with our products, but that they really aren't able to do anything for us. I think this is where the bulk of my crankiness is coming from. Why is it that I am supposed to be okay with having a stove that only partially works??? If they think that they have heard the last of us they are sadly mistaken. I am making it a top priority phone call tomorrow morning. I will not stop until my problem is addressed and corrected without further issue. Don't put features out there unless they are in fact inteded to be used. I will take this all the way to the top if need be. I am in that kind of mood!

Watch out Kitchenaid, I will be calling tomorrow! I feel sorry for the person that answers my call in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment