Saturday, July 10, 2010

1st attempt at this

It was actually not my intent to start blogging, but I really wanted to "follow" my sister on her blog and ended up creating a blog page. So I thought, okay, I'll blog.

Today is the first day of having all 3 of the girls back in the house at the same time in about 10days. Morgan went to Florida on vacation with a friend and her family. Unfortunately that 14year old attitude came back home with her! URGGGHHHH! Then I got to break the news to her that there was some duct work that was going to be taking place in her room tomorrow morning :) hahaha, gotta love it. If only you could have seen the rolling of the eyes!

Guess I'll give this thing a try and see if I stick to it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! Hope you find it theraputic and enlightening. If you ever get bored, click the next blog button, you'll be introduced to a whole new world.

    ReplyDelete