Thursday, July 15, 2010

the last couple of days

The last couple of days have been uneventful to say the least! Although, I have been consistently getting my workouts in and my rear was really sore when I got out of bed this morning...GOTTA be a good thing :) Having to ice my wrist after the P90X workouts, but this series is really good and I hate not to stick to it. Gives me strength and cardio all at the same time. Still don't have a good schedule worked out, gonna have to find a time to fit some runs in there as well.

The menu has been working out okay so far, tonight is going to be a real test though. Chicken pot pie is on the menu, the girls have already begun to protest. Actually, the protest began on Monday when I developed the menu. I may sub it out for Lazanga that is for next Thursday only because I won't have class next Thursday and I can be here to fight them on the Chicken pot pie and at least persuade them to try it before they declare they don't like it.

They found out about the "you have to try it before you make yourself something else" yesterday when I dropped them off at the cabin...they think it is rather sneaky of me to say that. But, my logic behind it: "you never know, you may actually like it". MIL was very supportive of our new rules on the menu frontier. Always nice to be backed up on decisions that I (being Jason and I) make when it comes to our girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment