Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New goals?

Not sure if these are goals or not, but that is what I am going to call them :)In no particular order, just a few things that I need to be better at.

1. I am going to stay organized this next semester with my school calendar/studies along with staying on top of the girls school calendar/studies

2. I am going to send birthday cards to family and friends this year. (Be sure to send your address if I don't have it)

3. I am going to be more active in my walk with God (he's been dragging me alongside rather than me walking lately).

4. I am going NOT going to be on the board for BANS this next year.

5. I am going to start treating my body better with what I put into it. I really need to eat better and commit to eating better. Guess it's time to match the inside to the work I've been doing to the outside!

More to come, I'm sure

No comments:

Post a Comment