Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas was wonderful! We are truly blessed by so many that love us. It was nice to be able to share the day with so many of our loved ones.

Jason got to go on a scavenger hunt for his gift this year...





After he received the shirt he was off to find the rest and this is the end result:




A Sigsaur P250 9mm! And of course it wouldn't be complete without having some time at the range, so there was also a prepaid card for "Trigger Time" (just happens to be the name of the shooting range as well)

The girls got just about everything they asked for and have been enjoying all that they have. I need to ask them what their favorite gift was that they received. I really haven't decided what my favorite was....Jason played a mean trick on me...lol...the new ipod nano comes in a box that looks VERY similar to that of a ring box which is what I asked for! I love my nano though ;)



I was laughing so hard that I was crying. You have to understand that when he proposed to me, INSIDE the ring box was batteries and I had just finished saying, "This better not be batteries" before I opened the present. The nano is getting lots of use though! My other favorite present was my Coach purse!




I'm guessing that Morgan's fav present was her camera! She has NO idea!!



Madyson's was probably her Pandora bracelet that Mimi got her, while I don't have a pic of her opening that, I did get a pic of her opening a charm to add to her bracelet!




And Meredith's would have to be Just Dance 2 for the Wii!!!




Even with all the spoiling this year in receiving gifts, I am a proud momma that can confidently say that the girls understand and appreciate that it is not about the receiving of gifts, but rather celebrating the reason that we even have CHRISTmas! Jason and I are very lucky parents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment