Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Could Neuropathy after a workout be a good thing?

I'm not sure! But I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing it this morning after my workout. It was a killer workout, which is really nothing new. Today's workout was a 20 min ARAMP (I think that is what it is called) as many rounds of 5 pullups, 10 ringdips, and 15 overhead squats. I was able to get 6 rounds in the 20 min. I struggled a lot with the overhead squats, which is what I think has caused the neuropathy now. Just on the left side, more specifically to the my thumb.

Today is a day at home with the girls being on break without Jason being at home and with nothing really planned.....mistake! Pretty sure they are concaucting a plan to drive me crazy. I will devise a plan for tomorrow, I can promise that. Can't imagine why, but they are not enjoying doing their chores. Oh well! Some things have to be done whether we want to do them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment